01 09 10

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pony Party

For my daughter's 4th birthday, we threw her a pony party. There is a local lady who owns Fairy Tale Pony Parties which is where we had her party. Her property was beautiful and the party was a huge success. I highly recommend Fairy Tale Pony Parties!


These were the invitations. They weren't homemade, but fit the theme well. I did make a homemade insert to describe more about the party. 





I love, love cakes made in a shape out of cupcakes! It makes it so easy for people to eat, just grab and go!!





Our spread.




I printed off My Little Pony pictures onto card stock, glued them onto toothpicks, and voila! Perfect cupcake toppers. 




Mini PB&J rolls, think sushi, but kid friendly!






Here was the pony the girls got to ride. Isn't she so pretty?! The lady decorated her hair for the party.




Little fairy homes along the route the pony walks. :-)











All the kids got to pick out a favor from her prize bucket. :-)





This was such a fun party! Perfect for four year olds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment